Water contamination is a serious threat, which is the cause of different diseases like Cholera, Diarrhoea, Typhoid fever and etc. To stay protected from such deadly diseases, access to clean and safe drinking water is the only solution. This is possible if you have a water purifier, which can filter out all the impurities from supplied water so that you can drink clean and pure water. The online market is flooded with a variety of water purifier brands like KENT, Aquaguard, HUL Pureit and etc. that claim to provide clean and healthy water. But, before you select any brand, it is very important that you keep few points in mind.
5 Points To Remember Before Buying any Water Purifier
- Water Quality: There are different kinds of a water purifier that comes with special purification processes like RO, UV, and UF. To pick the best one, you need to, first of all, understand the water quality in your area. You need to check the TDS level of water, wherein for high TDS level, you can use RO water purifier and for low TDS in the water you can use UV or UF water purifier
- Pollution Level in Water: You also need to check the level of pollution in water. Generally, the water that comes from lakes or rivers has a lower concentration of TDS, compared to water that comes from bore wells or supplied by tankers that come with different harmful chemicals and micro-organism as well. So, depending on the level of pollution is water, you can purchase a water purifier.
- Purified Water Storing Capacity: The next thing that you should remember before purchasing any water purifier is its purified water storing capacity. For a family with 4 to 5 member, a water purifier with 8 liters storing capacity would be sufficient enough to ensure that you and your family receive water every time you want to.
- Purification Technologies: You should also check the purification technology of the water purifier. Make sure to pick the water purifier that has RO+UV+UF filtration process. The combination of these filtration processes would ensure that you drink safe and healthy water.
- Warranty: Warranty of the water purifier is very important, which you need to check while you are purchasing any water purifier. You should also clarify from the dealer which all parts fall under the warranty period.
So, wherever, you plan to purchase any water purifier, these are the few things that you need to keep in mind. In addition to the above-mentioned points, you should also check the ratings and the customer reviews of the water purifier that you are purchasing. Going through the customer feedback would let you comprehend more about the product.